What Will I Learn From Empowered Leadership's ICF Coach Training?
Whether you’re a manager, aspiring professional coach, or in a position requiring leadership qualities, as a student of this program, you will learn transformative techniques that empower you to create sustainable change. By combining the sciences of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Positive Psychology you will experience many unique insights resulting in your own sustained growth and those around you. Armed with a new perspective, your personal and professional life will see greater fulfillment and achievement.
In this 75-hour ICF Coach Certificate Training ACSTH qualification you will:
- Learn how the brain functions
- Understand the power of positive psychology
- Witness the power of EQ in action
- Develop a coaching presence
- Practice active listening
- Use the power of asking
- Master transformative coaching processes
- Help clients create sustainable positive change
'State-of-the-art' and 'cutting edge' are just some of the terms used to describe New Zealand’s first transformative coaching program. In partnership with Coach Masters Academy, Empowered Leadership offer this unique ICF approved training that uses an exciting and powerful approach not seen until now.
Why Empowered Leadership?
Developed by the highly sought-after ICF Master Certified Coach Ben Koh, our transformational coach training is world-class. A first in New Zealand, this training integrates the science of EQ (emotional intelligence) with positive psychology in a unique coaching framework to help you create sustainable change among employees or clients.
Completing the course will:
- Enable you to apply for ICF Membership and Credentials
- Earn you the title of Certified Associate Coach
Under the eagle eye of passionate and dedicated professionals, our ICF Credentialed Coaches you will guide you through:
- 4 days of face-to-face core training (32 hours) - acquiring a robust theoretical framework to draw from.
- Interactive online supervised practical coaching (1.5 hour sessions x 10) – anchoring the concepts in your mind through practical application, coaching conversations and feedback on the coaching process and ICF core competencies.
- Forum interactions – posting comments and exchanging learnt outcomes with a supervisor and other course participants.
Throughout the programme, you’ll work with experienced supervisors to sharpen and refine your coaching skills through a balance of theory, practical application, and discussion. Become a transformational coach today.